Vickers, David, Morgan, Eliza and Moore, Alice
Theoretically Driven Training: from Design to Evaluation.
Consultancy and Advising in Forensic Practice: Empirical and Practical Guidelines.
BPS Blackwell, Chichester, West Sussex, UK, pp. 35-50.
Official URL: http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-...
The first publication to apply the modern theory and techniques in the consultancy process, presenting a clear, practical approach targeted specifically at forensic issues and contexts.
* The first publication to apply consultancy literature to a forensic setting
* Provides a combination of the theoretical and practical underpinnings needed in consultancy work, offering a development of knowledge with practical application
* Brings together papers from researchers, academics, practitioners and consultants within forensic psychology whilst drawing upon expertise in business consultancy and administration
* Chapters combine psychological, ethical, managerial and evaluative aspects into themed summaries
* Offers directions for further study and practice development
Repository Staff Only: item control page